Langtang Gosaikunda Trek leads through one of the most spectacular trails of the Himalayas. It offers you the opportunity to get lost among the Himalayan peaks and get off-the-beaten-track. Likewise, walking through some fascinating remote and relatively unpopulated areas. The trek firstly starts right after leaving Kathmandu towards Syabrubesi.
After that, we further head upriver, through the dense bamboo pine and rhododendron forests of the Langtang National Park (1,170 km sq). The entire trail is filled with extreme wildlife(Red Panda) exotic bird species, and other lush vegetation that makes the trek absolutely Magical! And are the major source of attraction.
Likewise, the Trek is further up to the Kyanjing Gompa (a beautiful Sherpa and Tamang village) and it absolutely is worth to watch after the two days of a continuous walk from Syabrubesi. Langtang and Gosaikunda together form a splendid Adventure. The panoramic view of Kyanjing Rii at an altitude of 4,773 meters is such a breathtaking!
Langtang Gosainkunda trek includes Langtang valley as well as the Holy Gosainkunda lake located at 4380meters. The trek offers a remarkable lifetime experience of Himalayan views. The trails of Langtang Gosaikunda Trek are challenging as it includes long, steep and descents, temperate sub-alpine deep forest, sky blue gentians, epiphytic orchids and primroses or across glacier mountain views and delightful villages.
Major Highlights of Langtang Gosaikunda Trek:
- Extreme wildlife (Red Panda), exotic bird species and abundant vegetation.
- Unique landscape and culture untouched by modernization.
- Gosaikunda Lake; a holy pilgrimage site.
- Impressive mountain view for example; Langtang Himal, Tserko Ri (5,000m), Mt. Annapurna, Ganesh Himal, Mt. Manaslu, Ganja La Pass (5,122m), and many others.
Langtang Gosaikunda Trek after the massive earthquake
The Langtang Gosaikunda Trek got more highlights after the massive earthquake of 2015with (7.8 Richter scale). The entire Langtang Valley was highly affected by the earthquake and avalanche and caused a huge loss. However, the place is now safe for trekking.
The massive destruction is recovered by now. Moreover, the number of travelers increased instantly. In short, the scenes of this region are still such a spectacular.
So are you people longing to do some awesome adventures? In that case, the Solaban Treks team is ready to provide you the best services. We provide you a pleasant and ecologically sound setting for an unforgettable journey through the wonders of Nepal. Our experienced guides, the trained Sherpas from the Himalayan region, have your comfort and enjoyment in mind. The trekkers’ needs are our priority, and making this a wonderful experience for everyone is our main aim.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu Airport and transfer to hotel.
Day 02: A full day sightseeing tour of Kathmandu, the capital valley
Day 03: Kathmandu drive to Syabru Bensi (1550m/5100ft) about 7-8 hours drive
Day 04: Syabru Bensi trek to Lama Hotel (2450m)
Day 05: Lama Hotel trek to Langtang Village (3430m)
Day 06: Langtang to Kyanjin Gompa (3870m)
Day 07: Acclimatization day in Kyanjin Gompa (3870m) explore to Kyanjing Ri
Day 08: Kynajing Ri to Lama Hotel (3430m); walking distance 6 hours, 1430m descent 21.6 km
Day 09: Lama Hotel trek to Syabru Gaun (2230m)
Day 10: Syabru Gaun to Sing Gompa (3330m)
Day 11: Sing Gompa to Gosaikunda Lake (4460m)
Day 12: Gosaikunda to Goptey Odar (About 4/5 hrs walk)Day 13: Goptey to Thada Pati (4 hrs walk)
Day 14: Thada Pati drive back to Kathmandu
Day 15: Free Day
Day 16: Final Departure
ALTITUDE CHART OF LANGTANG GOSAIKUNDA TREK
LANGTANG GOSAIKUNDA TREK ROUTE MAP
- Airport / Hotel / Airport transfers by private vehicle.
- Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu on a twin sharing basis including breakfast.
- Guided Tour of Kathmandu City with expert tour guide and private vehicle
- Government license holder experienced, trekking guide (trained in Wilderness First Aid& altitude sickness) and porters (1 porter for between 2 trekkers basis) with their food, accommodation, salary, equipment, and accidental insurance, clothing and medicine.
- Twin sharing Tea house/Lodges Accommodation during the trekking
- Daily Meals chosen from the Menu (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek.
- Langtang National park Trekking Permit.
- TIMS (Trekking Information Management System) Card for the Langtang Trekking .
- Group medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- Kathmandu to Trek start point transfer by Local bus ( private land cruiser are also available by adding separate cost)
- Welcome/Fare well Nepali Dinner in Kathmandu
- All necessary paper works, office Service charge and all Government Taxes
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Nepal entry visa fee, you can get Nepal visa up on arrival in the Airport.
- International Airfare, City tour Sightseeing entry fees.
- Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks, hot water.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, sweets, snacks, beverages and bar bills, camera battery charging.
- Travel Insurance (Essential – Should include emergency evacuation coverage while trekking up to 5500+ meters).
- Personal trekking gears
- Tips for tour/ trekking staffs and driver
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section.