Langtang Valley Trek is a trek with real heart. The Langtang Valley is one of the most beautiful places in Nepal and was once the darling of trekkers seeking stunning landscapes and authentic culture along with heartwarming hospitality in delightful homestay guest houses all within easy reach of Kathmandu.
However, the Langtang Valley is almost devoid of visitors these days as the people of Langtang are continuing to rebuild their lives after the 2015 earthquake. Survivors of the landslides caused by the earthquake were forced to leave the valley, but now they have come back to reclaim their homeland, rebuild their homes and re-establish their farms. Trekking in this beautiful valley will support the people of Langtang by providing much-needed income to rebuild in a sustainable and secure way. This is not charity; this is the business end of sustainable travel, where your travel choices can respectfully support local people while preserving their dignity, their culture and their way of life. Be wowed by nature, be humbled by the human spirit and be a part of local solutions when you choose to trek in Langtang.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu Airport and transfer to hotel.
Day 02: A full day sightseeing tour of Kathmandu, the capital valley
Day 03: Kathmandu drive to Syabru Bensi (1550m) about 7-8 hours drive
Day 04: Syabru Bensi trek to Lama Hotel (2450m): walking distance 6-7 hours, 1070m ascent 10.9 km
Day 05: Lama Hotel trek to Langtang Village (3430m): walking distance 4-5 hours, 980m ascent 14.8 km
Day 06: Langtang Village trek to Kyanjin Gompa (3870m): walking distance 2-3 hours, 460m ascent 6.8 km
Day 07: Acclimatization / Exploration day in Kyanjin (3870m)
Day 08: Trekking back to Lama Hotel (2450m): walking distance 6 hours, 1430m descent 21.6 km
Day 09: Lama Hotel trek to Syabru Bensi (1550m): walking distance 4-5 hours, 1070m descent10.9 km
Day 10: Drive back to Kathmandu: 7-8 hours drive
Day 11: Farewell Departure
- Airport / Hotel / Airport transfers by private vehicle.
- Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu on a twin sharing basis including breakfast.
- Guided Tour of Kathmandu City with expert tour guide and private vehicle
- Government license holder experienced, trekking guide (trained in Wilderness First Aid& altitude sickness) and porters (1 porter for between 2 trekkers basis) with their food, accommodation, salary, equipment, and accidental insurance, clothing and medicine.
- Twin sharing Tea house/Lodges Accommodation during the trekking
- Daily Meals chosen from the Menu (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek.
- Langtang National park Trekking Permit.
- TIMS (Trekking Information Management System) Card for the Langtang Trekking .
- Group medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- Kathmandu to Trek start point transfer by Local bus ( private land cruiser are also available by adding separate cost)
- Welcome/Fare well Nepali Dinner in Kathmandu
- All necessary paper works, office Service charge and all Government Taxes
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Nepal entry visa fee, you can get Nepal visa up on arrival in the Airport.
- International Airfare, City tour Sightseeing entry fees.
- Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks, hot water.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, sweets, snacks, beverages and bar bills, camera battery charging.
- Travel Insurance (Essential – Should include emergency evacuation coverage while trekking up to 5500+ meters).
- Personal trekking gears
- Tips for tour/ trekking staffs and driver
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section.