Manaslu Circuit Trek takes you on an incredible journey through the adventurous Himalayan terrains of Nepal. The Everest Sherpa Adventure allows you to explore the virgin natural beauty of the hidden landscapes of the country.
The Manaslu Circuit Trek is a popular and challenging trekking route in Nepal, known for its stunning mountain views, diverse landscapes, and cultural experiences. The trek takes trekkers through the remote and less-visited region of Manaslu, which is home to the eighth-highest peak in the world, Mount Manaslu (8,156 m/26,759 ft).
The Manaslu trek begins in the town of Soti Khola, which is located about a 7-8 hours drive from Kathmandu. From there, trekkers follow a trail that winds through a variety of landscapes, including lush forests, terraced fields, and high mountain passes and passes through traditional villages and Tibetan Buddhist monasteries.
Along the way, trekkers can enjoy stunning views of the surrounding mountains, including Mount Manaslu, Ganesh Himal, and Himal Chuli. They can also experience the unique culture and hospitality of the local communities, including the Gurungs, Tibetans, and Sherpas.
- Crossing the highest point at Larkya La Pass (5,125M)
- Unspoiled and less commercialized trekking route
- Typical ethnic villages and magnificent views of the Himalayas!
The Manaslu Circuit Trek typically takes around 14-21 days to complete, depending on the route taken and the pace of the trekker. The trek is considered to be a moderate to difficult trek and requires a good level of physical fitness and acclimatization to high altitudes.
Overall, the Manaslu Circuit Trek is a great option for those who are seeking a challenging and rewarding trekking experience in Nepal and want to explore a less-visited region of the country while enjoying stunning mountain views and experiencing the unique culture of the local communities.
If you are seeking something different in Nepal but still wish to experience the most stunning and jaw-dropping scenery, this is the trek for you. In this pretty wilderness area of Nature trail trekking across from the great view of the highest mountain peaks Manaslu Himal, Buddha Himal, Syringe Himal, and Ganesh Himal at Tsum Valley side, including Himlung Himal.
Manaslu Circuit trek with Larke pass is an oasis of biodiversity that is home to about 2,000 species of plants, 33 mammals, 110 species of birds, and 11 species of butterflies, as well as snow leopards, grey wolves, musk deer, blue sheep, and considerable numbers of Himalayan Thar.
The forest along the Budi Gandaki area is dominated by oaks and blue pines, while above the Sama villages and high-place Samdo villages a few species of ground-hugging rhododendrons persist almost to the snowline. These alpine meadows are characterized by edelweiss, gentians, anemones, and stellar flowers.
The Manaslu Circuit Trek is a popular trekking route in Nepal that offers trekkers a chance to experience the rich culture and traditions of the region. The trek takes you through remote mountain villages, where you can meet the local people and learn about their way of life.
Day 1: Arrival in TIA Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
Day 2: Sightseeing in Kathmandu valley
Day 3: Drive from Kathmandu to Machhakhola by private Jeep
Day 4: Trek from Machakhola to Jagat
Day 5 : Trek from Jagat to Deng
Day 6: Trek from Deng to Namrung
Day 7: Trek from Namrung to Lho Gaun
Day 8 Trek from Lho Gaun to Samagaun (3500m)
Day 9: Acclimatization at Samagaon
Day 10: Trek from Samagaon to Samdo
Day 11: Trek from Samdo to Dharamsala
Day 12: Trek from Dharamsala to Bimthang (3720 m), crossing the Larkya Pass(5106m)
Day 13: Trek from Bintang to Dharapani
Day 14: Drive from Dharapani to Kathmandu by private Jeep or tourist bus.
Day 15: Transfer to the airport for final departure.
- Airport pickup and drop by private vehicle.
- Three-star Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu on a BnB basis.
- Trekking lodge (Tea House) accommodations during the trek.
- A high experience, helpful, knowledgeable, friendly, English-speaking well trained, Government license holder guide with all his salary, food, drinks, accommodation, transport, and insurance.
- Twin sharing Tea house/Lodges Accommodation during the trekking
- Daily Meals are chosen from the Menu (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) during the trek.
- All necessary permits for the trek.
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid for by your Travel Insurance company.
- Strong, helpful porters with proper equipment (one porter for two people).
- Welcome/ Farewell Nepali Dinner in Kathmandu
- All necessary papers works, office Service charges, and all Government Taxes.
- Meals whilst you are in Kathmandu Lunch and Dinner.
- The Nepal entry visa fee is $50 USD for 30 days visa on arrival.
- Your Trekking and medical insurance (compulsory).
- International airfare.
- Your personal expenses.
- All the alcoholic and non-alcoholic hot and cold drinks.
- Sightseeing/Monument entrance fees($30 USD per person)
- Laundry, telephone, and personal trekking equipment.
- Hot shower and battery charging on the tea houses.
- Tips for the guide, porter, and driver (Tipping is expected).